RESOURCE & REFERRAL PROGRAM
1. How To Become A Licensed Child Care Provider
- Call Our Technical Assistance Line – Ext. 752
- Child Care Initiative Project (CCIP)
- Finding Approved Health and Safety Training
- Emergency Medical Services Authority (EMSA)
- SFCS Health and Safety Trainings (ADD A LINK)
2. How to Sign Up for Our Referral Program
3. Lending Library – Summary/Descriptive Blurb
- Community Networking
- Trauma Informed Care
- Business Practices
SUBSIDIZED CHILD CARE PROVIDERS
1. How Can I Provide Child Care Services for Subsidized Families?
- Licensed Family Child Care Providers – A person who has become licensed through the Department of Social Services/Community Care Licensing (DSS/CCL) and cares for a child for part of the day for a fee.
R&R’s “Steps to Become a Licensed Family Child Care Provider”
- TrustLine Providers – A person unrelated to a child who has been cleared through the TrustLine Registry and cares for the child for part of the day for a fee.
- How to become a registered TrustLine Provider
- TrustLine Exempt Providers – An AUNT, UNCLE, or GRANDPARENT (through blood, marriage, or court decree) who takes care of a child for part of the day for a fee.
- How Does the Subsidized Program Work?
- Watch the Monarch Instructional Video here
- Subsidized Program Handbook – (Add LINK to Handbook)
- Forms (Add LINK to Subsidized Provider Documents)
- Information Regarding Other Programs
- Food Program (Add LINK to Food Program)
- Resource & Referral (Add LINK to Referral Program)