This is the 8-hour course that is required by Community Care Licensing in order to become a licensed family child care provider. The course includes:
• Lead Poisoning Prevention
• Recognition, management & prevention of infectious disease
• Sanitary Food Handling
• Child Nutrition
• Identification and reporting of signs and symptoms of child abuse
• Prevention of childhood injuries
• Emergency preparedness & evacuation
• Caring for children with special needs
This is a 3 -part training. You must attend all 3 sessions to receive your certificate.
1. Tuesday, September 5th, 2023, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
2. Wednesday, September 6th, 2023, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
3. Thursday, September 7th, 2023, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
No make-ups for any portion of this class will be allowed.