EMSA Approved Preventive Health Practices for Child Care
October 10 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Health and Safety training in the safety and comfort of your home!
About this event
This is the 8-hour course that is required by Community Care Licensing in order to become a licensed family child care provider. The course includes:
- Lead Poisoning Prevention
- Recognition, management & prevention of infectious disease
- Sanitary Food Handling
- Child Nutrition
- Identification and reporting of signs and symptoms of child abuse
- Prevention of childhood injuries
- Emergency preparedness & evacuation
- Caring for children with special needs
This is a three-part training. You must attend all sessions to receive your certificate. Register HERE.
No make-ups for any portion of this class will be allowed.
~ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST REGISTER HERE. (THIS WILL REGISTER YOU FOR ALL TREE EVENINGS.) PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THE ZOOM LINK. ~
- Monday, October 10, 2022 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 12, 2022 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Friday, October 14, 2022 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM